ABOUT THE TOUR
Are you ready to explore some of the best-hidden gems of Kuala Lumpur’s nightlife? Let’s get started with a locally inspired cocktail, or if you’re keen a craft beer infused with typically Malaysian flavours. A young and entrepreneurial group of business owners is slowly changing the way Kuala Lumpur and specifically Petaling Street looks. Much of this change is happening in secret, behind obscure doors. What used to be brothels are now trendy, underground, pubs and cocktail bars. They blend in really well with the traditional street food that has been served in this area for many years now. We will explore the alleys as well as some of the train stations’ street art and murals. Enjoy stories of the night, vices and how they have shaped the capital city of Malaysia. Dinner will be served at one of the must-eat street food stalls whilst you will be entertained with stories of the city’s history and culture; food for thought as well as the stomach!
This tour comes with a secret dish, only to be announced on the day of the tour. Speaking of food, we will make sure your stomach is taken care of as well with a sample of the best snacks, clay pot chicken rice and more. Also indulge in a must-have dish when in Kuala Lumpur, one of the best Rendangs in town!
Looking for a different kind of night fun and learning more about the city of Kuala Lumpur in the process? Then this is your tour.
Catch a glimpse of KL’s hidden nightlife today!
- Street Murals in the old quarters of KL: Re-live Kuala Lumpur’s yesteryears through the stunning murals and street art created by local and international artists.
- Night Market: Enjoy the crowd at the night market, the street food, snacks and learn about eating on a five foot way-the Malaysian way! Eat your way through Claypot Chicken rice – guaranteed the best in town.
- Nightlife and speakeasies: Kuala Lumpur has quickly become the place to experience some of the quirkiest, most extreme and downright scary speakeasies. We will make sure you experience the best ones around Petaling Street.
- Chocolates, Cocktails & Craft beers: From sampling chocolate tea to beer infused with local flavours and quirky cocktails, we will get you to taste some of the latest local trends in town.
- The trendy side of Kuala Lumpur: Immerse in the pursuits of a new, colourful and trendy group of entrepreneurs who lead the way in blending old and new cultures and traditions.
- A professional and friendly guide
- Food and beverages at our selected food stalls
- One alcoholic beverage (cocktail or craft beer)
- Transportation to and from our meeting point
- Alcoholic beverages and souvenirs
individual and group reservations
- All our tours start with a minimum of 2 reservations. Would you like to book as an individual? We try to accommodate your reservation at the best price by adding you to an existing booking. Please contact us to check if we can add you to an existing booking. If we are unable to find another booking that suits your schedule we charge a minimum of 2 individuals to start the tour.
- Special rates are available for group bookings of 5 individuals and more.