Eat Drink Georgetown Penang
Eat Drink Georgetown is the perfect food trail for small groups who would like to taste the best of Penang’s street food as well as enjoy a delicious cocktail*. This evening tour takes you around the heritage zone of Penang where we will walk and talk you through the stories that have shaped Penang into what it is today, a fusion of cultures and delicious food. On this tour we will visit hawker stalls from various ethnic backgrounds and learn the stories of these hawkers. One of the highlights is a visit to a Clan Jetty including a taste of the best Char Kway Teow (noodle dish popular in Penang) in town. We end the experience on a happy note at a famous Penang cocktail bar and let the bartender shake up a tasty cocktail using local ingredients and spices.
Come hungry and ready for a fun experience. Our Penang born guide is ready to share his stories of food, culture and the people of Penang.
*One cocktail is included in the price
The minimum age for this tour is 18 years. We can customize this tour for families upon request (subject to availability). Contact us here to request a customized tour.
- Taste the best of Indian muslim and Chinese food that Penang has to offer.
- Explore Penang’s wonderful history, its stunning pre-war buildings and a visit to a Chinese clan jetty
- A glass of cocktail to end the food trail.
Watch Cooking 4 Change hosts Erin Simpson and Christian Kasper as they join Simply Enak’s Co-Founder Mark Ng on the Eat Drink Georgetown Food Experience.
|||Penang: St. George’s Church Jalan Kapitan Keling|
|||RM270 per Adult (this is an adult only experience)|
- A professional and friendly guide
- Food and beverages at our selected food stalls
- A delicious cocktail
- Transportation to and from our meeting point
- Additional alcoholic beverages
Individual and Group Reservations
- All our tours start from a minimum of 2 reservations. Would you like to book as an individual? We try to accommodate your reservation at the best price by adding you to an existing booking. Please contact us to check if we can add you to an existing booking. If we are unable to find another booking that suits your schedule we charge a minimum of 2 individuals to start the tour.
- Special rates are available for group bookings of 5 individuals and more.
Avoid disappointment, book EARLY.
*Do take note that the system only allows bookings that are 2 days or more in advance. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check for tour availability if you are unable to book a tour through our website.