Eat Drink Georgetown Penang
Eat Drink Georgetown is the perfect food trail for small groups who would like to taste the best of Penang’s street food as well as enjoy a delicious cocktail. Partnering with one of the best cocktail bars in town, let the bartender shake up a glass of tasty cocktail using local ingredients and spices to end your food trail with a happy note. As the sun sets, come hungry to have fun as our local Penang born guide takes you on food galore walk, exploring hidden alleys while explaining the heritage and history of the location.
- Taste the best of Indian muslim and Chinese food that Penang has to offer.
- Explore Penang’s wonderful history, its stunning pre-war buildings and a visit to a Chinese clan jetty
- A glass of cocktail to end the food trail.
Watch Cooking 4 Change hosts Erin Simpson and Christian Kasper as they join Simply Enak’s Co-Founder Mark Ng on the Eat Drink Georgetown Food Experience.
|||Penang: St. George’s Church Jalan Kapitan Keling|
|||RM250 per Adult, RM50 per Child (ages 5-11)|
- A professional and friendly guide
- Food and beverages at our selected food stalls
- Transportation to and from our meeting point
- Additional alcoholic beverages
Email us for a group package or family package when you have more than 4 individuals in a single booking! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOOKING EARLY to avoid disappointment. *Do take note that the system only allows bookings that are 2 days or more in advance. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check for tour availability if you are unable to book a tour through our website. Thank you.