Penang Murals and Street Food Tour Penang
Join us on a food and cultural adventure in the food capital of Malaysia. Our very own Penang-born food guide will walk with you every step of the way, connecting you with the local community as you eat and experience authentic local street food and scene. With an eclectic mix of heritage and history, the Island of Penang is the perfect place for a food, culture, stories and tradition enthusiast. Be apart of the Penang family as we chat with local Malaysians and experience the tangible and intangible side of Georgetown.
- Savour signature Penang dishes such as Roti canai, Teh tarik (National drink), Apom, Nasi lemak (National Dish) and many more.
- Visit a unique and exclusive private Baba and Nyonya antique collection.
- Explore Penang's wonderful history, its stunning pre-war buildings, architectures and a visit to a Chinese clan house.
- Experience some of the oldest remaining trades like the arts and craft of joss stick making.
Watch Cooking 4 Change hosts Erin Simpson and Christian Kasper as they join Simply Enak’s Co-Founder Mark Ng on the Eat Drink Georgetown Food Experience.
|||Penang: St. George’s Church Jalan Kapitan Keling|
|||0830 – 1230 daily|
|||RM250 per Adult, RM50 per Child (ages 5-11)|
- A professional and friendly guide
- Food and beverages at our selected food stalls
- Transportation to and from our meeting point
- Additional alcoholic beverages
Individual and Group Reservations
- All our tours start from a minimum of 2 reservations. Would you like to book as an individual? We try to accommodate your reservation at the best price by adding you to an existing booking. Please contact us to check if we can add you to an existing booking. If we are unable to find another booking that suits your schedule we charge a minimum of 2 individuals to start the tour.
- Special rates are available for group bookings of 5 individuals and more.
Avoid disappointment, book EARLY.
*Do take note that the system only allows bookings that are 2 days or more in advance. Please write to us at email@example.com to check for tour availability if you are unable to book a tour through our we
St. George's Church
Select a date to start your booking…