Flavours of Malaysia: Off the Beaten Track Kuala Lumpur
On this excursion in and around the market, you’ll experience first-hand the sights, smells and flavors of the different cultures of Malaysia, hence it’s title flavors of Malaysia. Imagine rows of local fruits, vegetables and spices are on display along with an array of stalls selling the freshest meat and seafood. Walking through the market, you’ll be discovering and tasting popular Malaysian dishes, as well as, understanding the key ingredients used in the kitchens of the three main cultures of Malaysia.
- Explore the three main cultures of Malaysia through food
- Taste famous authentic Malaysian cuisines such as the Satay, Murtabak, Pan Mee and Roti Canai
- Experience one of the largest wet market in Kuala Lumpur, where local merchats trade their fresh goods
- Visit the local trade-smiths such as the Celup Emas (gold plating) shop, and the rattan and bamboo merchant
- Stop by the Little Indonesia in the Chow Kit neighborhood and expose yourself to their way of life
- Explore the pre-war buildings with distinctive facades along Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
Watch Cooking 4 Change hosts Erin Simpson and Christian Kasper as they join Simply Enak’s Co-Founder Pauline Lee on the Kuala Lumpur Street Food Experience.
|||Kuala Lumpur:Monorail Station Chow Kit|
|||RM260 per Adult, RM50 per Child (ages 5-11)|
- A professional and friendly guide
- Food and beverages at our selected food stalls
- Transportation to and from our meeting point
- Alcoholic beverages and souvenirs
Email us for a group package or family package when you have more than 4 individuals in a single booking!
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOOKING EARLY to avoid disappointment.
*Do take note that the system only allows bookings that are 2 days or more in advance. Please write to us at email@example.com to check for tour availability if you are unable to book a tour through our website. Thank you.