The lock down has certainly had an impact on our lives. From running tours one day to no tours at all the next day, and obviously all the cancellations that followed after. So today we are grateful to let everyone know that we are starting our tours again. We understand you may need a while before you can visit Malaysia, but we are ready when you visit us.
And part of being ready is of course the additional Standard Operating Procedure that we will be putting in place for every tour we conduct. With this article we would like to explain what you can expect from our tours going forward and based on the Malaysian Government’s instructions. As the situation changes we will be making adjustments where needed.
First and foremost, we will still take you to the best places to eat and experience Malaysian culture. Please understand that some places have closed down and/or have different operating hours. For the coming months we will try to include more stories of the people who have been affected by the pandemic as well. Besides that we aim to give you an amazing experience, no matter what the SOP says.
The following SOP has been put together to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being.
- All guests will require to fill out a Risk Declaration Form prior to the start of the tour. We will send this to your e-mail address. Please ensure to fill it out as soon as you can.
- At the start of your tour we will check your temperature. If you have an elevated temperature (37.6 and above) you will be asked to leave the tour.
- You will also need to sign into our tour by filling out a contact tracing form.
- Your guides will always carry masks and hand sanitiser. Masks will be mandatory during the tour for both guide and guest, except for when we are tasting food.
- Further instructions on the SOPs will be shared by your guide during the tour.
We would love to welcome you back as soon as possible! As mentioned before we care for our guests as well as for the people in the places we visit. We strive to make our Food Experiences safe, fun and engaging and thank you in advance for taking responsibility for your part in this.
Not coming to Malaysia just yet? Watch this space as we will soon be sharing our love for Malaysian Food and Culture through our first ever Virtual Experiences.
For questions on the above SOP, feel free to contact us on email@example.com